10/31/2007

Happy Halloween

A couple posts down you'll see Graycen asleep in her car seat. We've been running her so hard lately that she's been sleeping a lot. After going trick-or-treating tonight at the Northwood's Mall in Charleston, she was pretty whipped. But she had a great time!

We'll start with a few poses (a la Vanna White) before we begin...






Now let's get to it!!!


She was pretty timid at first...




But it didn't take long before she was getting the hang of it...






She even passed a couple of other bees!


She's winding down...


Until she saw the playground...and that's when the wings came off!




And at the end, her Lola met up with us at the mall. I'm pretty sure everyone thought she was wearing a costume, but she had actually come straight from teaching Karate. Yikes!


When we got home, mommy and daddy and everyone else gave her candy a good "safety inspection" and now her bag is about 3/4 gone. ;-)

8 comments:

Grace said...

Graycen looks so adorable!! She's so photogenic too. I wonder if she would have been scared to be at my door. I think I scared all the toddlers tonight in my ghost costume.

Andrew Niesen said...

Graycen is an adorable bee!

Make sure to ask Andrew what he was for Halloween? :)

Rachel

Colleen Donovan said...

She's so little!!! And cute. :)

sticky said...

That shot of 3 generations is pretty sweet!

I must say, I wouldn't quite be as scared of Lil' G as I would be of that other Bee(frightening)!!

Joy Nudd said...

Hi Grace! I would love to see your pics!
Rachel, we will definitely ask Andrew what he was :)
Hi Colleen!!! Its been so long!
Sticky, you crack us up, sooo hilarious.

6 of Four Creations said...

Too cute and I'm loving the new pony tail style on lil' g!

Adorable

c r y s t a l said...

Oh my goodness! Graycen looked adorable!! Sooo sweet!! I love it!!!

Gosh, I miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

so adorable, especially with the blind melon vibe going on! love it!