7/18/2007

Natesha and Chris tie the knot in Orlando


I'm making a personal resolution to be more prompt in my posts. The inability to have internet installed at the new home has forced us into being much more intentional about our internet usage. That's probably a good thing though, right?

On Sunday we were in Orlando for Natesha and Chris's wedding. It was BEAUTIFUL!!!! It's so amazing that Natesha and Chris have been sweethearts since the 7th grade. And now she's in medical school and he's teaching high school in Loma Linda, California.

The wedding ceremony took place at the Forest Lake SDA Church and the reception was held at the ballroom of the Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church.

I love this image of the bride and groom at the church before the ceremony. We actually shot this in the kindergarten room and we had to move a home-made barn and a bunch of toy animals out of the way! LOL!


The wedding ceremony and the reception were simply amazing. And the music was spectacular. I had chills while Natesha and her father were coming down the aisle. Here are some fun portraits at the reception...







Of course without trying to steal the thunder from the bride and groom, on a more personal note, I think we set a world record. For the first time in history there were three Garretts at the same location! Only a handful of times have I actually met another Garrett face to face, but this time to have three in one place, I kept hearing my name and I really felt in demand...it was great! Actually, we all spelled our names differently. I'm G-A-R-R-E-T-T, the tall guy is G-A-R-E-T-T, and the little guy is G-A-R-R-E-T. It was great meeting you both!


Natesha and Chris, it was indeed an honor to share your special day with you. May God's richest blessings follow you wherever you go.

No comments: