5/18/2008

Amy and Jason's e-session in Atlanta

Last week I met Amy and Jason in Atlanta for their e-session. These two are great and they're getting married at the Fabulous Fox Theatre, one of our favorite venues in the world!

For their e-session, we started out at the High Museum and then went over to Piedmont Park.

I love the lines in this image...fun!




Amy has some killer eyes!


I don't know about Jason's eyes, but he sure is tall. And for those of you who have met me in person, you know how challenging it can be for me to photograph tall people. ;-) j/k




On the way back to the car we found this scrumptious light in the middle of a vacant lot.


Thanks, guys, for spending the afternoon with me. It was a fantastic time and we can't wait for the big day in August.

No comments: