2/16/2010

Veronica's senior session

I can't believe I photographed Veronica's senior session! Not because she's a celebrity or someone famous, but because she's my cousin and I think it was last week when she was still a little girl. It's hard to believe, but Veronica is a senior at Fountainview Academy in Canada. And while she was home for break, we did her senior portrait session.

Veronica is full of passion and life and it's most evident in her love of animals. Since before she was old enough to work, she volunteered at a local veterinarian. Over the years she's cared for cats, dogs, chickens, hens, rabbits, goats, donkeys and probably other animals that I don't even know about, all at her home. We're proud of her and excited for the future!













Peace and blessings, Vern.

No comments: