2/02/2010

Katherine's dress

For nearly a year I've been looking forward to photographing Katherine and Andreas's wedding. When I initially sat down with Katherine and her mother at their consult and Katherine told me about her dress, I was very excited. It's not every day that we have the opportunity to photograph a bride in a Vera Wang couture gown that has only been worn on the runway and never been worn for a wedding.



This past weekend, Katherine looked radiant in her gown and Andreas looked great as well. These two pictures are from Katherine's bridal session a couple months ago. I can't wait to share their wedding images soon.

Katherine's dress was purchased at The Collection in Winter Park, Florida.
Cheers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are absolutely amazing Garrett! Thank you for everything, & I can not wait to see the pictures!! (I also love how this post was on my birthday - how fun ! :)

Unknown said...

She looked amazing and you were amazing as well! I can't wait to see the photos!!