2/10/2010

Emily & Jeremiah, married in Collegedale

It was a wedding we had been looking forward to for years, literally. I've been close friends with Emily's oldest brother for over 15 years, and have known Emily during that time as well. When Joy and I were married 10 years ago, Emily and her family were at our wedding in Charleston.

Jeremiah is a fantastic guy and we've gotten to know his family a little bit over the years as well. We couldn't be happier for the two families joining.

Beauty.


A last minute hug from brother Stephen, still a newlywed himself.






I love watching the groom watching his bride.






















Congratulations, Emily and Jeremiah. We wish you God's richest blessings as you begin your new life together. And I'd like to especially thank David Smith for helping me out behind the lens.

No comments: