6/17/2007

Stephanie and Ted tie the knot at Lake Nona



What an amazing experience to go directly from our workshop to photograph Stephanie and Ted's wedding. We were so inspired by all the amazing imagery we witnessed last week and the outstanding guest speakers, that it really was exciting to have not just one wedding, but two!

Stephanie and Ted were married at the beautiful Lake Nona. I've photographed there a few times before and somehow still haven't figured out how to score a greens fee.

Anyhow, everything about their wedding was perfect, as we knew it would be. Stephanie was beautiful in her georgous Rivini gown. She got her dress from the lovely ladies at Solutions Bridal in Winter Park. And Ted, well, everytime I've seen him, he always looks good.

The wedding was spectacular and the reception was a blast.






Ted's daughter was one of the stars of the show




The lovely bride and groom inside Lake Nona's infamous Wine Cellar


Congratulations Stephanie and Ted! Thanks so much for letting us be a part of your special day. We wish God's richest blessings on you as you begin your new life together.

2 comments:

Mike said...

Gorgeous!!!!

Frank DiMeo said...

Garrett, like the wedding we shot together in Florida, we are on the same page again brother! I posted my tree shot on the forum, and did it this past weekend without ever seeing this post until just now. I called it a G$ shot because I thought it was beautiful, and it reminded me of something you would do. Then I get here and see that you were in the trees at the same time...wow!

I just saw the second shot on J's blog http://jbrides.wordpress.com/ and thought I would check in to see what you posted. One of my other favs from the same wedding is of the Mom kisssing the brides shoulder (kind of like your groom kissing the brides shoulder shot). I'm a little behind in my blog posts but it will be there soon I hope.

It kind of amazes me, because you are such an inspiration to a lot of us. But to be creating similar images so many miles apart, at the same time, without knowing it...I guess you really are rubbing off on me bud.

Thanks again for everything! Great stuff, as always!