2/12/2009

WPPI, here we come!

Each year one of our highlights is the WPPI convention in Las Vegas. Unfortunately I will be attending alone this year due to the arrival of baby Campbell, but we're still excited as it's a chance to reconnect with some great friends and fellow photographers, as well as be inspired by some of the best speakers/photographers in the business.

I will be arriving on Sunday morning and leaving on Tuesday around lunchtime to get back to my family. I'm excited that, unlike last year, this year I have a relatively light schedule. I'll only be speaking at a couple booths, which will give me a chance to spend time on the tradeshow floor and also check out some of the speakers.

Sunday
6:30-8:30 pm Burrell Colour Imaging Mentors reception
8-??? Super Swanky Soiree (invite only)

Monday
12:30-1:30 pm SPEAKING at the Burrell Colour Imaging booth
2:30-3:30 pm SPEAKING at the GraphiStudio lounge
7:00 GraphiStudio speakers dinner
8-??? Becker's party (invite only)

Tuesday
8-12 Tradeshow perusing

Here's the line-up at the Burrell and Graphi booths.




And here are a couple of our other favorites that you MUST CHECK OUT: ShootQ and liveBooks!




Safe travels to everyone and I look forward to seeing you there!

No comments: