3/07/2008

Erin and Mike's e-session

Imagine our surprise when several months ago Florida wedding coordinator extraordinarre Lisa Konecny of e-events called and said she had a fantastic client who was getting married in Orlando at the Ritz Carlton, and had just moved to Chattanooga. How convenient! So Erin and Mike came by the studio and we immediately hit it off.

The other afternoon I met with them for their engagement session in Chattanooga, and what fun we had.









They live downtown in an uber-cool loft apartment. Since I'm 30 going on 45, and I'm not as well versed in the latest gaming trends, they introduced me to the wildly addictive Guitar Hero III.






The cat wasn't nearly as enthusiastic but remained a really good sport the entire time.








We wrapped up at the Walnut Street Bridge and Coolidge Park.




Coincidentally, or perhaps not, Erin purchased her wedding gown from Brittany at Solutions Bridal. Our faithful few blog followers will surely notice that Brittany was our most recent bride, and was also married at the Ritz...with Lisa from e-events. We love when that happens!

Thanks guys, for a fantastic session and so much fun. We can't wait for your big day in November in Orlando. And next time I'm ready for a good workout, I'm inviting myself over for some Guitar Hero!

5 comments:

Sublime Studios said...

Great shoot! I love the ones of her on top of the boxes... You guys do amazing work!

Brandy J Rammel said...

Oh man, I am really digging these!!! What an absolutely fantastic couple. I really love 2, 11 and 12.

Looks like Spring is setting into Chattanooga, must be nice;-)

regina holder said...

I love that they had fun with their session! Guitar Hero is incredibly addicting and those are some awesome shots. 11 & 12 - seriously nice!

Anonymous said...

HA! Guitar Hero is all the rage here, of course our entire circle of friends are all musicians in bands, so I suppose it goes without saying.

She's stunning! She's got a real knack for working her legs. :)

Anonymous said...

These photos just made my morning! Thanks for posting. Erin, if you read this--you missed your calling as a model. I love the photos. You and Mike are too cute.