8/27/2007

Handsome Sulley


It's hard to believe that next month Sulley will be six years old! Joy and I had been married for a year when she finally talked me into getting a dog. Sulley would give us good practice for child rearing, we reasoned. LOL!

He immediately stole our hearts and we were the typical proud parents of an adorable little golden retriever puppy.

He's always been an indoor dog, except for the past 10 months as we've been in transition between studios, houses, locations, etc. So in preparation for bringing him back inside, last week we treated him to his first ever professional grooming, at Bark Avenue on East Brainerd Rd.

Joy picked him up on the way home from the studio and let me tell you, he was looking handsome. We started taking pictures of him and Graycen kept jumping in saying, "I wanna take pic-chure, I wanna take pic-chure."

So here you have it.





8 comments:

Sarah Barlow said...

OMG! How adorable!!
Haha! Graycen is already a pro!!

Jasmine said...

LOVE IT!!! You both better be careful because Graycen is soon going to steal your thunder!! :D
xoxo...

Brandy J Rammel said...

Awwwww.......so CUTE!! I love the ones of her leaning on him. Ok, it's settled, Stick and I are bringing our chocolate lab, Willis, to visit Sulley someday. Now if I can just talk Sticky into letting me take Willis to a place called Bark Avenue...LOL!

LaCour said...

Beautiful family, you two! The shots of Graycen leaning on Sulley are priceless. ~ Erin

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness that's so priceless. :) I want a Golden Retriver so badly.

Brian Tighe said...

Too cute :)

Anonymous said...

I always enjoy your family posts!!

Best,
Brent

Solutions Bridal said...

These are the cutest pics I have ever seen. What a cutie!