4/07/2006

Amanda and Rob's e-session


Amanda and Rob sure were troopers. We met in downtown Chattanooga at 7 am. I didn't realize that with the recent time-change it wouldn't really be light until 7:30. So we waited. I also didn't realize that it would be only 40 degrees. But fortunately they're both from Colorado so cold whether didn't seem to be as big of a deal for them as it is for me. :-)

We had a great time shooting together. Amanda took my wardrobe advice very seriously and brought almost every piece of clothing she owned. Rob did well too, and we got some great shots. They even did some shots on their long-boards. BTW, I tried to ride one and I think I'll just stick to photography...LOL.

It was great working with you guys and we're really looking forward to your wedding in July just outside of Aspen, Colorado.

No comments: