11/29/2006

I love field trips



My Intro to Photography class at Southern has been begging me to come to the studio all semester long. Well, since we finally have everything ready, we figured there were no more excuses. So on Tuesday we met at the studio, enjoyed refreshments, and then went over to the North Shore for some shooting. Special thanks to our good friend Courtney Herod for taking the group picture.

One of our recent brides, Annette (Chaviano) Thurmon, was kind enough to model for us.







Of course little Graycen came along and watched for a bit.


Mommy helped Graycen take her first picture. The picture was SO GOOD that I didn't post it because I don't want her to make me look bad...yet.


I'm not really sure what to say about this one...

2 comments:

Jim Cook said...

You are mean making Graycen shoot with a Nikon! eeeeewwwwww.

What an awesome opportunity your students had watching you shoot! I bet this was the hilight of the semester for them!

Chris Uglanica said...

Wow, I wish I could enroll in a Garrett Nudd introductory photo class.