4/03/2007

The Westin rocks!


The first time Joy and I stayed at a Westin was on our honeymoon in St. John, USVI. We were young and inexperienced travelers but we appreciated their quality and service. Since our first Westin experience seven years ago, we’ve stayed at other Westin hotels when the opportunity presented itself.

We were excited to return to the Westin Casuarina in Las Vegas for this year’s WPPI and DWF Conventions. As expected, our stay was great. On our third morning I was ironing my shirt and the iron stopped working. So I phoned the concierge and notified them. A few minutes later a nice gentleman arrived and exchanged the iron. No big deal.

That evening we returned to the room and find the following:





WOW, now that’s impressive! Many of us can take a lesson in customer service from that experience. It’s so easy for us to get behind as we struggle to balance weddings, engagement sessions, albums, print orders, portrait sessions, travel, speaking engagements, and of course our priority of being parents. But maintaining top-level customer service is important and it’s a huge part of the overall client experience that we should provide.

Thanks, Westin!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello!
I saw your post, my fiance and I are seriously thinking of having our wedding at the Westin St. John, any thoughts? We have not been there and would love your feedback.

Thank you
Jessica

my email uspa75@aol.com
anything you can share would be SO appreciated. pictures, insight. whatever.
thanks!!!