10/15/2007

Come visit us at PhotoPlus Expo

I just arrived in New York City a few days early for PhotoPlus Expo. Tomorrow and Wednesday I have a couple great engagement sessions scheduled with Matt and Marissa and Libby and Jimmy. I can't wait!

Then on Thursday I'll be speaking at the GraphiStudio booth at 11 am, and then at the liveBooks booth at 1:30.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
We're always honored when we have the opportunity to speak on behalf of some of the finest partners in the industry.

We've been using GraphiStudio almost exclusively since 2003. And liveBooks, our outstanding website provider, is one of the hottest companies in the business and we're trilled to be sporting one of their slick custom sites.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Unfortunately we'll only be at the show on Thursday. We'd love to see you if you're here.

Looking forward!

2 comments:

LaCour said...

I heart New York and the Nudds :)
But I will miss Joy :(

We arrive on Wed morning. See ya soon!

Rachel

Anonymous said...

I wish I could be there too. I got an email from GraphiStudio about this event up in NYC a few weeks ago. Maybe next year! Alysa is actually going to be in NYC on a business trip the following weekend. Almost good timing. Looks like you had fun in Europe - hope to get together sometime soon. I'll email you.

-Alan Darmody