10/30/2007

Brittany and Sam E Session

We're always excited whenever we have the opportunity to shoot in Charleston. And yesterday was extra special because we had two outstanding shoots!

The first one was Brittany and Sam's e-session. We've enjoyed knowing Brittany and her colleagues at Solutions Bridal over the past couple years and we were so excited when she emailed a few months ago to let us know that Sam had totally surprised her by proposing. I'd met Sam a few times before at various Solutions events, so it was great to get to know him better during the shoot.

It was a bit cold and windy, but they did outstanding!





























If we haven't mentioned it before, Charleston is amazing. It's storied history and beautiful architecture make it one of our favorite cities anywhere.

We'd also be remiss if we failed to mention Brittany's fantastic bridal blog, TickledPink. Check it out!

Thanks Brittany and Sam for a great session! We can't wait to work with you again at the Ritz in February.

4 comments:

regina holder said...

I bet she is going to have an awesome dress!

Davina said...

Oooo! What a cute couple. I LOVE those black and white images. They are such great moments of the two of them. Miss you two!

Unknown said...

I may be biased, but this is one handsome couple!!
I look forward to helping their dreams come true in February with you by my side...
Cheers!

Unknown said...

I may be biased, but this is quite a handsome couple! I look forward to helping make their dreams come true in February with you by my side...
These images are so wonderful-
Cheers!