2/17/2007

It's warm

It's warm in Phoenix. Yesterday I woke up at 2:15 am (after a very disappointing night with Grey's Anatomy), got ready, and left to catch the 3:30 shuttle to Nashville. What was I thinking?!?!?!?!?

From Nashville I flew to Atlanta and then to Phoenix. My Nashville flight departed at 6 am (which is really 7 am Chattanooga time) and my Atlanta flight departed at 8:15 am (which is 9:15 am Nashville time). You might have to chart that out to follow along. But as I was sitting in Atlanta waiting to board, I couldn't help but think of how much easier it would've been if I could have just skipped the Nashville portion of the flight and gone straight to Atlanta. It's closer to our house, and I probably could've had 2-3 extra hours of sleep. That would have been nice.

Oh, well, it's worth it.

So once I arrived in Phoenix, local photographer Bruce Steffine picked me up from the airport and took me to a really cool Mexican restaurant. What else is there to eat in Phoenix? I love this place! Then we headed over to a neat coffee shop called Gold Bar to get online and do a little work. Local rockstar and Pictage forum junkie Jefferson Todd met up with us at the coffee shop.

I had a great time spending the afternoon with Bruce and JT. I'm excited for both of them as their businesses are going really well and they each have big plans for the future.

Thanks guys, for spending time with me. We look forward to seeing you in Vegas and you'd better make it to Liana's Biz Bootcamp in Chattannoga in July!

Cheers.

1 comment:

Tim Co. said...

Oh wow I love gold bar! tell bruce/jt hi and have a yummy granita for me :-)!