10/23/2008

Jessica and Alan's bridal session

We were thrilled several months ago when Jessica contacted us about doing a post-wedding bridal session at Barnsley Gardens in Georgia. So last week, early in the morning, we headed down to the resort and had a fantastic time!
























WOW, that was fun! I could have photographed these two all day long.

Congratulations, Jessica and Alan on your marriage and your new life together. Thanks for letting us celebrate with this great session!

4 comments:

David L Smith Photography said...

I always love Barnsley Gardens. You nailed it. Good stuff.

Amy Clifton said...

This is the coolest venue ever. Crossing my fingers to shoot there one day!! LOVE the image of him kissing her neck and her looking away.

Courtney said...

The last three are my favorites. Barnsley Gardens is such an awesome place to shoot, and so beautiful.

Ryel j said...

3rd from the bottom is my favorite image!! You guys rocked this outta the park!