9/15/2008

Superfluous Q&A with...

You don't have to be a regular on our blog to know our affinity for the amazingly talented Jeffrey Stoner. We've had the privilege of knowing Jeffrey and working with him many times over the past few years. His talents are only superseded by his charming personality and boyish good looks.

Not long ago, on Jeffrey's new blog, he started an uber-fun series called "Superfluous Q&A with...", where he features various wedding vendors with quick, candid, and often-times all too revealing interviews. In a word, they're SUPERFUN.

While I was on assignment Friday morning at the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress in Lake Buena Vista, Jeffrey and I hooked up for a few minutes of Q&A.

Included below are several of the more serious screen captures from the clip. To watch the full two-minute piece, visit Jeffrey's blog at www.stonervideo/blogspot.com. And while you're at it, do yourself a favor and add his feed to your blog reader. You'll love him!







and the grand finale: doing the self portrait


Thanks Jeffrey! It wasn't nearly as horrifying as I expected.

5 comments:

6 of Four Creations said...

How fun. We remember Jeffrey. Great guy. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun with it. : )

Unknown said...

As state on Jeffrey's blog...I always wondered about the day we would get your 2 creative and telented minds i nhe same room with a singular task at hand...
In short, I smiled the ENTIRE time!!!
What an accurate portrayal of the both of you!!!
....and indeed, and sign of future things to come! :)

the mombergs said...

davy crockett?!? really?! what a fun glimpse into your world. hey, can I hire you to draw us a family portrait? ;-)

Brandy J Rammel said...

Oh my gosh! I cannot believe that I have not watched this yet!!! I smiled the whole time! LOVED it!

sticky said...

HO-LY MO-LY, that was Funny!!! I love how when you drew yourself, you included the "superpoke" hair-do!

That is a classic Q&A.