6/09/2006

GN photography image places in WPJA contest


We were excited this afternoon to get the results of the Spring 2006 WPJA contest, and see that one of our images placed in the "Getting Ready" category. A special "thanks" to Ashley and J.A. Lopez, who's wedding this image is from. This was also the image we selected to kick off our weekly "Image of the Week" series.


JUDGES COMMENTS: What an unusual but wonderful moment. The composition, the bride looking back to dad, his reflection, all combine to make this a winner.

For more information on the WPJA, click here WPJA website

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yayyy!!! I saw this when I got the announcement today! Congrats guys!! GREAT picture!

climbergal said...

Congratulations! I've been hanging out at OSP and been a fond admirer of your work. What a beautiful shot!

mark eric said...

Congrats! You deserve it! Keep up the great work, your inspiring so many other photographers, like myself. Thanks!

Christy said...

I just found out about your win... CONGRATS!!! That is a killer shot!! I can't wait for you guys to move to TN. I am just up the road in Knoxville!!
Once again, that shot is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Garrett Nudd Photography Blog said...

A BIG thank you for your kind words!!! You guys are awesome :)