1/23/2009

The Sikes children

I've really enjoyed getting to know Dean and Lori Sikes over the past few months. Dean is a motivational speaker for youth and he travels around the world speaking at high-schools and youth groups. It's a fascinating ministry and it's so exciting to hear the stories of young people who turn their lives around through the work of Dean's ministry.

Lori is Dean's stylish and supportive wife. Like me, Dean married up, and that's just one of the many things we seem to have in common. Golf is another, but since Joy and I are about to have our second child any day now, I don't imagine I'll be joining Dean on the golf course anytime soon.

Anyhow, Dean and Lori have three beautiful children. We had been talking about this session for months and I was thrilled to finally photograph them shortly after Christmas.











Thanks again, guys, for sharing a little piece of life with me. I'm already looking forward to the next time....when we get your parents in front of the camera too!

No comments: