1/12/2009

Guest contributor

We've mentioned www.eatlikearabbit.net on the blog before and I hope you went over and checked it out.


Now we're excited to share that were are a recent guest contributor to eat like a rabbit. If you like guacamole as much as I do, head on over and check out this recepie, which was initially shared with us by our dear friends Jim and Melissa Cook and Sticky and Brandy J Rammel.

About Eatlikearabbit.net (taken from their website):

Eatlikearabbit.net is a blog about living and eating well vegetarian.

We both grew up vegetarian. Eating food that didn't previously have a face is normal for us. However, as we've interacted with friends and colleagues, we've often noticed they are curious about our vegetarian lifestyle. They often ask questions. One even exclaimed you eat like a rabbit!

To help answer the how do you live vegetarian question, we decided to start sharing our successes and failures in the kitchen. Although we are capable in the kitchen, we are also both professionals who often spend long hours working and little time planning and preparing meals. We're regular, busy people just like you.

(Disclaimer: Although Joy and I do not claim to be vegetarian, when we're cooking at home we usually stick to a vegetarian diet, consisting mostly of rice and Mexican food.) :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had no idea you two were vegetarians. Must not have been paying close enough attention?! Anyway I've given you props on Tickled Pink and a nomination for a blogger award, since we all know and love your blog so much!

Brandy J Rammel said...

Ok, I love this site=) I have some good recipes saved I want to ad when I get a chance.

Thanks for the props on that recipe! I love that part where it says that if it does not taste good then you must have really messed up, lol!!!

Cheers to my fellow "kind-of" vegetarians!