6/05/2012

Patti & Danny, Ritz Carlton Orlando wedding

At the entrance to their wedding ceremony at the Ritz Carlton Grande Lakes 
was one of the cutest pictures I've ever seen. 
It was Patti and Danny at 5 and 6 years old wearing matching bathing suits. 
I suppose it's safe to say that the rest is history. 

I loved Patti's dress detail

Stunning bride


All day long I tried to take a bad picture and with these two I couldn't. 
Just look at them!  


And we've got another climber.  ;-)

We'll share more from this lovely wedding shortly,
 including their beautiful family wedding in Spain!

Special thanks to Lisa Stoner of E-events for executing another flawless celebration 
and assembling such a fabulous team of partners!
  Jeffrey Stoner Video, Ian Prosser of Botanica
and oh no, I'm sure I'm forgetting a few. 


No comments: