5/28/2009

Behind, but not for long...

Oh, goodness, I've fallen so far behind with the blog, and for that I apologize. Please don't give up on us. :-) I promise to show pics from Emily and Matthew's Tennessee wedding shortly, and then Andrea and Justin's wedding that took place a few days ago in beautiful Clearwater, FL. And of course we've got some fun portraits that took place in between that I need to post as well.

But for now, I'll leave you with this picture. And yes, I think they deserve a post of their own. The shoes made famous by Sarah Jessica Parker (aka Carrie Bradshaw) and the rest of the gals from SATC. Yes, these are the Manolos featured in the movie released last spring and they were worn beautifully last weekend by our bride Andrea.


Congrats....and fabulous taste!

2 comments:

Jane Cato said...

Those shoes...(and the entire wedding)...gorgeous!

Annette Thurmon said...

How Fun!!! Can't wait to see more pics!