8/13/2006

SNAKES...not on a plane


I usually try to go to breakfast once a week with our good friend and web designer Paul. He lives about two miles from us so we usually jog to a central meeting point and then run through College Park, past Dunkin Dougnuts and we stop at Einstein Bros Bagels. Every time we order the same thing, toasted powerbagels with peanut butter and blueberry muffins. It's great.

So yesterday, after a great breakfast we were walking back to the house and he spotted this sign. "SNAKE LOST. Tame Pink/Brown Boa. If found, please call 407-489-6977."

I couldn't believe it! Everyone and their brother is getting calls from Samuel L. Jackson telling them to go see his new movie, Snakes on a Plane, and now this! I'm glad it's "tame", but if found, please call. Thanks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's crazy! I hope the poor 'little' snake gets found. How do you lose a snake like that?!

Garrett Nudd Photography Blog said...

YES...REALLY hoping its found soon! Makes me nervous going outside! Or maybe its some cruel joke.....

Miss you Tara...my UK friend :) sniff..sniff